Warhol is an elegant, versatile theme that gives you the tools you need to express who you are and what your business does in a professional and coherent manner. To help you get started with your website we’ve made sure to include 8 homepage layouts, 8 unique heros, and some 100+ content blocks that you can use to tailor Warhol to your needs and preferences. Warhol is perfect for any small to medium sized creative agency, ad agency, photo studio, small business, or freelancer that is looking for a bold, yet professional modern look. What sets Warhol apart is the great focus on detail and design, big typography, elegant slider animations and reveal animations.
If you have any pre-sale questions do not hesitate to contact us through our profile.
- Coded with care
- Extensive documentation
- Responsive (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- ThemeMountain OneClick Import (for demo concepts)
- Layout and Section library accessible directly from Visual Composer
- 800+ Google Fonts and 30+ carefully selected font pairs
- 30+ Visual Composer Elements by ThemeMountain
- 100+ purpose-built sections
- 80+ templates
- 13 Portfolio Layouts
- 5 Blog Layouts
- Multiple portfolio grid layouts
- Visual Composer (included)
- WooCommerce (included)
- Avalanche Slider (included)
- Snowbridge Parallax Sections (included)
- MailChimp newsletter signup forms
- Contact form 7 contact forms
- A ton of Customiser options that you can preview live
- Simple Theme Options
- 6 months included support with every purchase
Is knowledge of HTML/CSS required?
- What plugins are included in my purchase?
- Avalanche Slider Plugin
- Snowbridge Parallax Plugin
- Horizon Reveal
- Isotope Masonry Layout Plugin
- Visual Composer Plugin (page builder)
- WooCommerce Plugin (shop plugin)
We always ensure that our theme supports the latest version of the above mentioned plugins.
Is support included?
Yes. With every purchase, you get 6 months premium support included and access to our support forum.
Is customisation included in my purchase?
Customisation is not included in your purchase. But we’ll be happy to take a look at your customisation request and give you a quote.
All of our base photos come from the following stock photography sites: