Social Reach – The first crowd-speaking WordPress Theme
Social Reach is the first wordpress theme that lets you create your own crowd-speaking website. If you ever wanted to create your own Thunderclap, now you can with social reach.
List of features:
- Facebook ,Twitter and Tumblr login and campaign support
- Front-end forms – No more ugly backend for users!
- 3 different blocks to display the campaigns
- No external plugins needed!
- Custom admin panel for easy customization
- LayerSlider included! (15$)
- Custom campaigns page with statistics for easy control over the site
- bbPress ready
- Responsive design
- Unlimited colours
- Page builder
- Amazing documentation with video tutorials
- Created with Twitter Bootstrap + CSS3 + HTML5
- Support forum
Need help? Visit our Support Forum
I offer theme support via our support forum. If you have any problems or if you find a bug/error, please post them there. I will NOT be able to answer any questions regarding support in the comments. (http://support.skywarriorthemes.com/)
Please note: the images that can be seen in the preview images will not be included in the download. These are for preview purposes only.
If you love it, please don’t forget to rate it!
June 12th, 2014
- Version 2 is out! - CSS fixes - Price tables br fix - Added Premium options - Added LinkedIn login - Fixed page builder blocks - All campaigns button now linking properly - Facebook API updated top version 2 - User tokens mismatch fix - Updated localization files - Number of friends not showing on successful campaign support message window fix - Twitter 75k users bug fix - My account counters fix - Corrupted facebook profile image fix - Updated instructions file
April 8th, 2014
- Fixed CSS that was breaking "create new campaign" page. - Other CSS fixes - Full width single post tempalte added - Ratings removed - Post author is now optional - Blog number of posts is from wp settings - Timestamp added to updates
April 6th, 2014
- CSS fixes - Added WooCommerce - Button in the slider ("Start your campaign") now triggers the login to appear. To make it work add class "mod" and "#" as the link.
Match 26th, 2014
- Storing sessions fix - Infinite redirection on my campaings page fix
Match 25th, 2014
- Fixed 404 on my account when editing campaigns - My account counter now shows proper counter - Now you can publish saved campaigns