Readymade is the most powerful theme for artists and curators on Tumblr. Co-produced with New York’s FITZ & CO, it’s totally customizable, and built complete with a slideshow, multiple layouts, and a portfolio view.
- Set up a portfolio in minutes with Readymade’s featured grid view.
- Easily sort posts into collections by tagging them and grouping them in the navigation menu.
- Set up a fully featured (including text, link, image) slideshow in the header.
- Upload your own logo, use our prebuilt stylized logo, or display plain text in the header.
- Customize your layout— choose from sidebar or top navigation.
- Introduce yourself with Readymade’s subtle profile overlay, which can include as much (social media links, Instagram & Twitter feeds, posts you’ve liked), or little (just a text bio) as you’d like.
Detailed documentation can be found here.
We’ve been making themes since 2009. Truth to be told, we wouldn’t still be afloat had we not acknowledged, early on, that each individual customer is important. Exceptional, human customer support matters to us a great deal.
Each one of our themes comes fully backed by our dedicated support team (all of us). We’re good people, with real faces, and we like what we do. We’ve also created a help centre so you can get help at any hour. Send us an email or tweet at us during office hours (we’re in PST!).
We’re always happy to answer questions. Not sure what theme is best? Looking for a particular feature? Get in touch.