VideoVip is a complete solution for building premium video content site. It contains all you need to start selling VIP content via user subscription. VideoVip is suitable for personal blogging, video bloggers, video producers, content creators.
Launching your own video subscription service and branded app—commonly referred to as an over-the-top, or OTT platform—is a huge opportunity for content creators, especially those who have already built an audience and want to grow their brand into a fullfledged business.
Don’t let it simplicity fool you. The package of VideoVip has all you need. No other premium plugins need to be paid to setup the site. You just need to install and start posting videos. No complicated home page. No shortcodes required. Just page templates.
Here is how it works. You setup your payment gateway settings. You upload your premium videos and choose Lock to require subscription. Users who want to view Locked Videos need to subscribe to the payment plan. You can have both FREE and PREMIUM videos at the same time.
For FREE videos, we support most popular video platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo. If you already have a video channel, we offer a tool to quickly import videos into your site. No hand-work needed.
3 pre-built skins are ready to use. More skins will be coming soon. More payment gateway will be added.
Full features list
- A video blogging theme for selling premium content
- 3 different skins (Gradient, Light, Solid), more are coming
- Support YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted videos with JW Player, FV FlowPlayer, Elite Player, BZ Player
- Mobile first, work on all devices
- Front-end registration, login and member features
- Free built-in plugins with premium features
- Paypal Billing Service plugin with subscription feature to sell premium videos
- Video View Count feature
- Ajax (infinite) loading next pages
- Sticky Menu
- Various Theme Options
- Social Sharing and Social Accounts feature
- Easy to setup
- VideoVip 1.1 – 20/12/2017
- #Update: support RTL
- #Add: option to enable Single Video page
- #Update: able to use [subscribe-button] shortcode in content to protect part of content
- First release – 5.12.2017